To ensure smooth and fair execution of all events during Mélange, there are some generic rules being laid down. It is mandatory for participants to strictly follow these rules, failing to do so may result in direct disqualification.
• It is mandatory to carry a hard copy of your event receipt. For those who registered online must have the print out of the PDF sent through email for verification.
• ID proof is mandatory for verification (preferably college ID or driving license/Aadhar card)
• For all events under the Sports Committee, all the participants must carry their fee receipts for verification before the event begins. Failing to do so, he/she will not be allowed to participate.
• For all events under the Sports Committee, participants can play in only one team per event. Participation in multiple teams for the same event is not allowed.
• For all events taking place in the auditorium (Footloose, V-Rock, Mr & Ms Mélange, Drama, UV Act, Instrumental, Voice of Pune, Mi Atre Boltoy), it is mandatory to carry hard copy of your receipt. If you have the receipt in the form of an email then a hard copy of the same will be collected before the event begins, without which he/she will not be allowed to participate.
• For those who register for events on-spot i.e. register for any events during Melange(between 25th March to 28th March), it is mandatory to carry hard copy of the receipt for entry
• All the rules mentioned in the rule-books and the decision of judges and organizing committee are final and binding.
Hope you enjoy this Mélange!
– Prof. Rajesh Dhake